Goodwood Airfield or Goodwood Aerodrome is located 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) north northeast of Chichester, West Sussex, England.
The airfield was built during the Second World War by the Royal Air Force as a relief landing ground for nearby RAF Tangmere. The site was the former Westhampnett Farm and part of the Goodwood Estate. It was known as RAF Westhampnett.
During the Battle of Britain two fighter squadrons (145 Sqn and 602 Sqn) were based at Westhampnett.
After the war the airfield was returned to the Goodwood Estate and the perimeter track of the airfield has been used since the late 1940s for motor racing and called the Goodwood Circuit. The airfield currently has a large flying school and many historic aircraft.
Goodwood Flying School has been operating for 40 years and operates from one of the nicest grass aerodromes in the UK.
The aircraft fleet is made up of : 1 Harvard AT16, 4 Cessna Skyhawk Garmin 1000 and 1 Piper Super Cub.